Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Global Road Bikes Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” to its huge collection of research reports.
The Road Bikes market report [6 Year Forecast 2019-2025] focuses on Major Leading Industry Players, providing info like company profiles, product type, application and regions, production capacity, ex-factory price, gross margin, revenue, market share and speak to info. Upstream raw materials and instrumentation and downstream demand analysis is additionally administrated. The Road Bikes market business development trends and selling channels square measure analyzed. From a global perspective, It also represents overall Road Bikes industry size by analyzing qualitative insights and historical data.
Get Free PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1930213
The consumption of Road Bikes in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Giant, Trek, etc.
Road Bikes is used to describe bicycles built for traveling at speed on paved roads. Some sources use the term to mean racing bicycle. Other sources specifically exclude racing bicycles from the definition, using the term to mean a bicycle of a similar style but built more for endurance and less the fast bursts of speed desired in a racing bicycle; as such, they usually have more gear combinations and fewer hi-tech racing features.
The global average price of Road Bikes is in the increasing trend, from 401 USD/Unit in 2012 to 432 USD/Unit in 2016. With the development of technology, prices will be in increasing trend in the following several years.
The classification of Road Bikes includes Aluminum Bike, Carbon Fiber Bike, etc. by materials. The proportion of Aluminum Bike in 2016 is about 73.42%, and the proportion is in slowly decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Road Bikes is widely used in personal recreation and bicycle racing. The most proportion of Road Bikes is personal recreation, with market share of 80.24% in 2016. The trend of Building Construction is slowly decreasing.
South Region is the largest consumption place due to the largest population, with a consumption market share nearly 46.47% in 2016. Following South Region, West Region and Northeast Region take the second and third largest place with the consumption market share of 20.84% and 19.63%.
Global Road Bikes market size will reach 3250 million US$ by 2025, from 2100 million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Road Bikes.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Giant, Trek, Hero Cycles, Merida, Fuji Bikes, Xidesheng Bicycle, Accell, Specialized, Cannondale, Cube, OMYO, Shanghai Phonex, Grimaldi Industri, Trinx Bikes, Scott Sports, Derby Cycle, LOOK, Atlas, Laux Bike, KHS, Others
Road Bikes Breakdown Data by Type
- Aluminum Road Bike
- Carbon Fiber Road Bike
Road Bikes Breakdown Data by Application
- Transportation Tools
Interested in Report: Make an Enquiry to Our Expert @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1930213
(*Fill the form and our sales representative will get back to you for assistance)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Road Bikes capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast.
- Focuses on the key Road Bikes manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow us on Blogger @ https://marketnews-24.blogspot.com/
This post was originally published on Analytics News