TMRR in its latest research report states that the global market size of Dimethyl Carbonate market was $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2029 with a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2029.
Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market Report 2019 – Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast is an intuitive and exhaustive study on the current and future prospects of the global Dimethyl Carbonate industry. The key insights are elucidated as under:
- The report postulates key numbers on the market status of the Dimethyl Carbonate market manufacturers and is a reliable and valuable source of market intelligence for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides an intrinsic overview of the industry including its market definition, market overview and market executive summary.
- The report depicts an in-depth analysis on the company profiles, product specifications, capacity, production value, of leading stakeholders in the Dimethyl Carbonate market
- The Dimethyl Carbonate market is further scrutinized through the SWOT analysis of key players for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report also brings forth important trends in the Dimethyl Carbonate market that are changing the dynamics of the market.
- A detailed scrutiny of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Dimethyl Carbonate market helps stakeholders take strategic decisions
Request Sample Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=1514&source=atm
There are 4 key segments covered in this report: machine segment, product type segment, end use segment and regional segment.
Competitive landscape of Dimethyl Carbonate market has tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 players and provides a dashboard view of their strategies and intensity mapping.
Sectors such as optical media, automotive, electronics, lighting, glazing, appliances, and medical have been exhibiting growing demand for dimethyl carbonate. Large scale construction activities increase the demand for paints and coatings that use dimethyl carbonate due to its exceptional solubility and cost-efficiency. As this product is a VOC-exempt solvent, the paints and coatings industry widely uses it as a carrier solvent.
On the other hand, tedious procedures for obtaining licenses might pose a threat to the growth of the market. Nevertheless, the high efficiency, advantageous properties, and technological advancement in the area of dimethyl carbonate is likely to bring forth substantial growth opportunities. Dimethyl carbonate can be viewed as an ideal alternative for ethanol, as it possesses lower toxicity, lower vapor pressure, and higher boiling point.
Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market: Market Potential
One of the major developments in the global dimethyl carbonate market is the collaboration of AkzoNobel with research institutes in 2015 to produce dimethyl carbonate through a catalyst, using carbon dioxide.
The expanding market for lithium-ion batteries worldwide is likely to present opportunities potential for growth. The growth in global battery market will lend a hand to the expansion of the global dimethyl carbonate market, as advanced batteries are deployed in smartphones, tablets, laptops, electric cars, and even planes. CATL, a leading company producing batteries, aims at extending its output to emerge as the largest producer in the U.S., leaving behind the joint production of Panasonic and Tesla Motors by the end of 2017.
The polycarbonate industry will also contribute towards the growth of the market. China-based Luxi Chemical, a leading company manufacturing polycarbonates, announced in December 2016 that it is planning to build two new production lines.
Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market: Regional Outlook
Based on geography, the global market for dimethyl carbonate can be segmented into Asia pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. North America, with the U.S. at the lead, appears to be dominating the regional milieu. The growth of this region can be attributed to the upgrading of public infrastructure coupled with government initiatives.
Asia Pacific has emerged as a regional market with great potential. The rising scope through applications in paints and coatings, automotive and electronics is expected to help the market achieve new heights. Moreover, the dimethyl carbonate markets in regions of Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa are slated for considerable growth.
Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market: Competitive Analysis
Some of the major companies operating in the global dimethyl carbonate market are HaiKe Chemical Group, BASF SE, Sigma-Aldrich, AkzoNobel, UBE Industries Limited, Tangshan Chaoyang Chemical, Alfa Aesar, Dongying City Longxing, EMD Millipore Corporation, Shandong Shida Shenghua Chemical Group Co., Ltd., and UBE Industries. Expansion of manufacturing capacities, development of a strong product portfolio, and catering to the unfulfilled needs of various regions are some of the chief concerns of numerous market players.
Customize This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=CR&rep_id=1514&source=atm
For regional segment, the following regions in the Dimethyl Carbonate market have been covered
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis and strategies for growth including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the micro and macro-economic factors of the Dimethyl Carbonate market
- Regional and country level analysis and the demand and supply factors which are influencing the growth of the market
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape which includes market share of leading stakeholders, along with key mergers, acquisitions and product offerings
- 1-year analyst support, along with the data support
We also can offer customized report to fulfil special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.
Reports are available at concessionary rates. Hurry to avail offer!
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=1514&source=atm
This post was originally published on Analytics News