Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Traction Transformer Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Traction Transformer Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Traction Transformer Market
The global traction transformer market size was valued at USD 594.0 million in 2018. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.9% from 2019 to 2025. Promising pace of development of rail infrastructure in a number of countries across the globe and increase in the demand for faster commuting networks have helped the market gain momentum over the years.
To ensure a steady rise in the demand, several OEMs in the market are entering into public-private partnerships to develop rail infrastructure in different countries worldwide. Furthermore, favorable government initiatives, including funding for development of better public transportation, are estimated to facilitate implementation of this equipment, which in turn will help strengthen operational capabilities of railway infrastructure across several countries over the forecast period.
Moreover, increased adoption of rail traction systems in both traditional and next-generation locomotives such as diesel and electric locomotives, high-speed trains, and tram-trains to support rising number of passengers and travel routes is expected to drive the market over the forecast years.
The equipment is manufactured with non-flammable, high-temperature, and vibration-resistant materials in order to deal with varied working as well as climatic conditions across different regions. Such complicated design standards and varying requirements for various railway power supply systems can restrain the growth of the market.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Traction Transformer Market
Voltage Network Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Alternative Current (AC) systems
Direct Current (DC) systems
Mounting Position Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Over the Roof
Under the Floor
Rolling Stock Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Traction Transformer Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
In 2018, Europe and Asia Pacific, collectively, held more than 60.0% of the overall revenue. The market in Europe is mature, with early implementation of most of the recent technological advancements observed in rail traction systems. The demand in APAC is estimated to rise at a noteworthy CAGR in terms of value over the forecast years. This growth can be attributed to increasing government investments and favorable regulations aimed at establishing advanced railway infrastructure in the region.
The rail infrastructure in emerging and developed economies across the two regions has witnessed the advent of high-speed and metro railways over the years, thanks to steady electrification of national railroads. Major electric traction programs have been undertaken in developed countries across these regions in the past years.
Countries including Japan, Switzerland, Belgium, and the Netherlands are at the forefront of electrified urban rapid-transit rail systems implementation. As such, these regions present promising growth opportunities for advanced traction transformer manufacturers in the near future.
Traction Transformer Market Share Insights
The market is characterized by intense competition and is dominated by a few well-established players. Majority of contracts related to development of rail infrastructure are awarded to OEMs with strong foothold worldwide. Some of the leading players in the market are ABB, Alstom, Siemens, and EMCO Limited.
Key manufacturers such as ABB and Siemens are focused on developing innovative equipment that can help reduce noise, carbon emission, power losses, and total energy cost of trains while also increasing their efficiency and performance. Increased investments in R&D activities aimed at development of energy-efficient products with maximum operational efficiency are also a key business strategy adopted by leading players in the market. Companies are also focusing on meeting custom requirements and improving performance of their products.
Key Insights Covered: Global Traction Transformer Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Traction Transformer industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Traction Transformer industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Traction Transformer industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Traction Transformer industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Traction Transformer industry.
Research Methodology: Global Traction Transformer Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Traction Transformer Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580