Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Oncology Information Systems Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Oncology Information Systems Market Size, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Oncology Information Systems Market
The global oncology information systems market size was valued at USD 1.66 billion in 2017. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of cancer,various advantages associated with the OIS over traditional methods of recording data, and several initiatives pertaining to oncology research are anticipated to drive the growth.
Increasing prevalence of cancer is expected to be a high-impact rendering driver for the market. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer is one of the leading causes of death globally. Approximately one in every six deaths is caused by cancer. According to Novartis, there exist more than 200 types of cancer requiring unique diagnosis and treatment. In addition, it also suggests that more than 21 million new cases of cancer will be diagnosed by 2030.
Oncology information system helps in the management of treatment schedules, delivery, and plan. The OIS also facilitates information exchange between the healthcare enterprise and radiation therapy departments. It helps ensure a healthy treatment by providing the complete information about the radiation therapy and treatment results as and when needed for evaluating and improving the quality of treatment. Thus, increasing prevalence of cancer is expected to drive the OIS market growth.
According to breastcancer.org, around one in eight women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with the invasive breast cancer. As per the American Lung Association, in 2018, around 234,030 new lung cancer are expected to be diagnosed. This high prevalence coupled with technological advancements and R&D is anticipated to create growth opportunities for the market, especially in U.S.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Oncology Information Systems Market
Products & Services Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2026)
Patient Information Systems
Treatment Planning Systems
Application Type Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2026)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Oncology Information Systems Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
Medical oncology is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Increasing usage of immunotherapy, chemotherapy, and hormonal therapy is expected to propel the segment growth.
Radiation oncology uses Radiation Therapy (RT) for treating the tumor, to cure, or to reduce the pain and other symptoms caused by the malignant tumor. As per the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists, more than 100,000 Australians are diagnosed with cancer every year. It is estimated that half of the cancer patient population will benefit from the radiation oncology as part of their cancer treatment. Thus, high investment in the development of new technology in radiation oncology, low cost as compared to the other treatment, and increasing research and development activities in the RT is expected to increase the demand for the segment driving the market growth.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Speedy adoption of technological advancements in healthcare, favorable regulatory environment, and increasing investments by the pharmaceutical companies are expected to drive the demand for OIS in North America. U.S. held the largest share of the North America market in the forthcoming years. Some factors responsible for its dominance are high prevalence of cancer and investment in oncology R&D.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to high prevalence of cancer coupled with government initiatives and expenditure in healthcare sector.
Oncology Information Systems Market Share Insights
Prominent market players are Elekta AB, Varian Medical Systems, Accuray Incorporated, Cerner Corporation, RaySearch Laboratories, and Flatiron. Key players are making efforts to bring innovation through various initiatives to develop advanced technologies, such as web-based solutions and introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) with an aim to improve the treatment. Such initiatives are expected to positively impact the market in near future.
Key Insights Covered: Global Oncology Information Systems Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Oncology Information Systems industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Oncology Information Systems industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Oncology Information Systems industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Oncology Information Systems industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Oncology Information Systems industry.
Research Methodology: Global Oncology Information Systems Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Oncology Information Systems Market Size, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580