Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Nutrigenomics Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Nutrigenomics Market Size, Trend, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Nutrigenomics Market
The global nutrigenomics market size was valued at USD 252.20 million in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 16.48% during the forecast years. Increasing awareness among consumers along with increased prevalence of obesity is expected to be a key factor driving the market. Growing trend of personalized diet among athletes is also likely to contribute to the market expansion.
Rising importance of nutritious food among the preventive measures for obesity and related ailments, various cardiovascular diseases, and malnutrition is also set to impel market growth in the years to come. Cancer research based on individual nutrition is being on rise as many scientists point out that diet regulation can reduce the susceptibility to cancer.
Thus, obesity and cancer research emerged as the prominent application segments in 2017 and are expected to maintain the dominance over the forecast period.
Nutrigenomics helps build a bridge between genetics and their response to the diet taken. For instance, the development of lactose- and gluten-free food can be considered as changes made according to the specific gene variants that might result in lactose and gluten intolerance.
A number of top manufacturers are shifting their focus on the development of tailor-made food to match a particular gene profile, such as strengthening of weak immune system and decreased intake of cholesterol compounds. However, significant evidence is yet to be found to prove that it actually works.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Nutrigenomics Market
Application Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Nutrigenomics Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
North America accounted for the largest revenue share of the global market in 2017. The regional market will expand further over the coming years owing to the introduction and development of direct to consumer nutrigenomics kits and increasing intake of specialized food and diet in the region. A survey by a research entity in nine countries with 9000 individuals has stated that nutrigenomics has been recognized and people are ready to adopt this provided with legal guarantee to avoid misusing the genetic data.
Asia Pacific region is also likely to witness a considerable growth owing to demand for functional foods and beverages, which has boosted the adoption of nutrigenomic techniques. Japan is the largest consumer of functional foods in this region and this is set to spur the regional market during the forecast years.
Nutrigenomics Market Share Insights
Major companies in the global market include Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Royal DSM); BASF SE; Danone; GeneSmart; Unilever; Genova Diagnostics; Inc.; Nutrigenomix, Inc.; Metagenics, Inc.; WellGen, Inc.; and Cell Logic. Most of these companies are focusing on mergers and collaborations with various research facilities for the development of ideal genetic tests. The development of better testing kits and its approval by regulatory bodies is main hurdle for the manufacturers and these changes can help fuel the market in future.
Key Insights Covered: Global Nutrigenomics Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Nutrigenomics industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Nutrigenomics industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Nutrigenomics industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Nutrigenomics industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Nutrigenomics industry.
Research Methodology: Global Nutrigenomics Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Nutrigenomics Market Size, Trend, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580
This post was originally published on Analytics News