Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Surgical Imaging Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global Surgical Imaging Market Size, Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Surgical Imaging Market
The global surgical imaging market size was valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2017 and it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period. Growing geriatric population and awareness regarding radiography procedures are the key factors responsible for the market growth. In addition, developments, in terms of technology, are likely to drive the market over the next few years.
On the other hand, stringent approval procedures and high costs associated with these devices may have a negative impact on the market expansion. However, rising adoption of minimally invasive surgical procedures will boost the demand for these systems, thereby augmenting the market development. Furthermore, availability of advanced techniques is likely to fuel the demand in the coming years.
The governments in developed regions have well established health insurance frameworks. U.S. has a high healthcare coverage for more than 300 million of its population. A strong insurance framework puts less financial burden on the people to undergo surgeries and this promotes the adaption of innovative technologies, such as robotic surgeries and surgical imaging.
These factors are also projected to impel market growth in the years to come. Governments in developing economies, such as Brazil and Mexico, are focusing more on providing cost-effective and advanced surgical imaging solutions for better healthcare solutions. However, high costs associated with surgical imaging equipment may hinder their adoption.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Surgical Imaging Market
Device Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Surgical Navigation Systems
Modality Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Application Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Orthopedic and Trauma
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Surgical Imaging Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
On the basis of application, the market is segregated into cardiovascular, neurosurgeries, ophthalmology, thoracic, urologic, and orthopedic and trauma. The orthopedic and trauma segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is anticipated to register the highest CAGR during the estimated time period. Fiber-optic cameras are being used in minimally invasive procedures to reduce complexity and cost of intrathoracic procedures.
Treatment of almost every intrathoracic condition can be performed effectively by a video-assisted approach. Video-assisted thoracoscopic and inflexible bronchoscopic medical procedures help reduce postoperative pain and enable faster recovery process. Minimally invasive neurosurgeries use little, adaptable, lit cylinders called endoscopes for imaging different parts of skull base or spinal cord. Endoscopes fill in as little magnifying lens, amplifying the basic anatomical structures, thereby enabling surgeons to see the infected zones requiring a treatment.
North America led the market in 2017 and accounted for the largest revenue share owing to high adoption of advanced technology and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, mainly due to various incentive offers by the local governments and low cost of clinical trials in the region. The Nordic countries and Germany continue to invest in the field of surgical imaging to bring about change in patient care and treatment. The eastern part of Europe mostly depends on funding from the European Union to carry out their research activities.
Surgical Imaging Market Share Insights
Some of the key companies in the market include Koninklijke Philips N.V.; GE Healthcare, Inc.; Hitachi Ltd.; Shimadzu Corp.; Fujifilm Medical Systems; Siemens Healthcare; Canon Medical Systems Corporation; Carestream Health; Hologic, Inc.; and BioSign. Most of these major firms are incorporating various strategies to increase their market reach. For instance, in June 2017, Philips acquired Electrical Geodesics, Inc. to launch a portfolio with integrated neurological imaging, therapy, and mapping guidance.
Key Insights Covered: Global Surgical Imaging Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Surgical Imaging industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Surgical Imaging industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Surgical Imaging industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Surgical Imaging industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Surgical Imaging industry.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical Imaging Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global Surgical Imaging Market Size, Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580