Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Cold Plasma Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global Cold Plasma Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Cold Plasma Market
The global cold plasma market size was valued at USD 55.84 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period. Demand for cold plasma is increasing due to its extensive usage in medical treatment. In addition, rising cases of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs), due to the lack of sanitation and precaution, are projected to boost the product demand during the next few years.
For instance, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 1 in 25 hospital patients has at least one healthcare-associated infection every year. Similarly, as per European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, in 2015, 11,788 (around 8.0%) patients admitted in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for more than two days suffered from at least one ICU-acquired HAI.
These patients suffered from various HAIs, such as pneumonia, bloodstream infection, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). As per the CDC, in U.S. on any given day, about 1 in 31 hospital patients suffer from at least one HAI. Similarly, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported that at any given point of time, of every 100 hospitalized patients, 10 in developing countries and 7 in developed countries acquire at least one HAI.
Such huge number of patients suffering from HAIs requires effective treatment techniques to prevent further complications. Cold plasma demonstrates antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal properties and helps eliminate HAIs. It is also used for sanitization owing to its properties of killing various types of bacteria.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Cold Plasma Market
Pressure Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Application Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Other Medical Applications
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Cold Plasma Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
Wound healing segment held the largest market share in 2017. The ability of cold plasma to kill bacteria, including the drug-resistant bacteria, to prevent further infection, helps in treating chronic wounds. It accelerates the wound healing process and eliminates further complications and related discomforts. Although, many other treatment procedures are present for wound healing, cold plasma treatment is anticipated to be one of the effective ways. This is anticipated to drive the segment further.
Cancer treatment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. One of the major breakthroughs in the cold plasma technology is its application in cancer treatment. It has shown efficacy in the pre-clinical model of various cancers, such as skin, brain, lung, breast, bladder, head, and neck cancer. In-vitro and in-vivo studies reveal that cold plasma effectively kills cancer cells. It decreases the velocity of cell migration, which has important implication in the disease treatment.
North America accounted for the largest share of the cold plasma market in 2017 owing to the presence of key industry participants and availability of various FDA-approved products. Moreover, quick adoption of technological advanced products in the regional healthcare industry will fuel the market growth. Rising cases of cancer is also expected to drive the market in this region. For instance, in U.S., approximately 609,640 deaths were caused by cancer in 2018. Such high number fatality cases can be reduced with the help of cold plasma in cancer treatment, thus, driving the growth of the market. Europe is also anticipated to command a significant market share during the forecast period.
This growth can be attributed to a rise in demand for advanced procedures for various treatments, increasing HAI cases, and rising awareness about applications of cold plasma in medicine. Asian countries are estimated to witness the highest growth due to increased penetration of sophisticated treatment procedures for various diseases along with rising disposable income and target population base.In addition, rapidly expanding medical tourism industry, due to better healthcare at lower prices, in APAC region is further projected to boost the product demand. For instance, as per the report on Export Health Services by the Directorate-General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics of India, in 2015 – 2016, India had 58,300 tourists on medical visas.
Cold Plasma Market Share Insights
Prominent key companies in the market areU.S. Medical Innovations (USMI), LLC, Bovie Medical Corporation, Neoplas Tools GmbH, Europlasma N.V., and P2i Limited. Most of these market players have undertaken strategic initiatives, such as partnership and product launch, to sustain the competition. For instance, in September 2017, USMI and George Washington University entered into a USD 5.3 million agreement to launch new plasma-based cancer therapy program. Such initiatives are anticipated to encourage technological advancements in the field.
Key Insights Covered: Global Cold Plasma Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Cold Plasma industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Cold Plasma industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Cold Plasma industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Cold Plasma industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Cold Plasma industry.
Research Methodology: Global Cold Plasma Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global Cold Plasma Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580
This post was originally published on Analytics News