Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market
The global antiseptics and disinfectants market size was valued at USD 16.75 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period. High prevalence of Hospital-acquired Infections (HAIs), awareness about home hygiene and the need for disinfection, and increasing use of endoscope reprocesses and surgical units across the globe are anticipated to propel the product demand.
Increasing cases of HAIs due to lack of sanitation and precaution is one of the factors contributing to the market growth. For instance, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around one in every 25 hospital patients suffer from at least one healthcare-associated infection every year. Such cases are expected to surge the demand for the product. This factor is anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
The application of disinfectant solutions in hospitals and clinics generally provides protection against contamination and lowers the risk of getting hospital-acquired infections. Furthermore, it prevents the bacteria and other microbial infections from entering the patients body. Thus, such solutions are a necessity in hospitals to maintain proper hygiene and sanitation, thereby lowering the risk of HAIs. This factor is anticipated to propel the antiseptics and disinfectants market growth over the forecast period.
Government efforts to reduce the cases of HAIs and to create awareness regarding home and personal hygiene are projected to create growth opportunities for the market players. Rising awareness, especially across the emerging economies, such as Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America is projected to further fuel the market in the forthcoming years.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market
Type Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
Alcohols & Aldehyde Products
Product Type Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Medical Device Disinfectants
End-use Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
Medical device disinfectants are expected to witness the highest revenue share among the other product types over the forecast period. It is generally used for preventing microbial growth and works effectively on the bacterial surface. It is popularly used in hospital and clinics for disinfecting test kits, medical devices, and surgical equipment.
Glutaraldehyde, phenol/phenate, hydrogen peroxide, and peracetic acid are some of the major disinfectants used for reprocessing/disinfection of medical devices. Proper reprocessing of medical devices and endoscopes are very much essential otherwise it may transmit infection from one patient to another as these devices come in direct contact with the skin and body. Increasing surgical procedures across the globe may be considered to be one of the major factors driving the segment growth over the forecast period.
North America led the market for antiseptics and disinfectants followed by Europe. The increasing number of surgeries in North America and workers in the healthcare field are expected to drive the regional demand. Essential requirement of the products in surgical procedures and research fields to reduce the risk of contamination and transmission of infections can further drive the demand. In addition, increasing cases of hospital-acquired infections may also surge the demand for such solutions as doctors are also giving strict recommendations for the use of disinfectant solutions. All these factors might propel the regional market growth over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific region is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to rising cases of hospital-acquired infections and cases of diseases, such as food poisoning, cholera, and typhoid fever in this region. Furthermore, major players are also making the constant effort to enter into the untapped areas of Asia-Pacific. These factors are anticipated to bode well for the regional market in near future.
Antiseptics & Disinfectants Market Share Insights
Prominent key players in the market include 3M; Reckitt Benckiser; STERIS plc; Kimberly-Clark Corporation; Bio-Cide International Inc.; Cardinal Health; Novartis AG; BD; and Johnson & Johnson. Key players are involved in adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions and entering into partnerships to strengthen their position in the market.
For instance, in June 2018, Johnson & Johnson announced the binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire its Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) business, a division of Ethicon, Inc. This will help the company to extend its product portfolio related to sterilization products and will also aid in increasing the customer base across the globe.
Key Insights Covered: Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Antiseptics and Disinfectants industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Antiseptics and Disinfectants industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Antiseptics and Disinfectants industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Antiseptics and Disinfectants industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Antiseptics and Disinfectants industry.
Research Methodology: Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580
This post was originally published on Analytics News