Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Breast Cancer Drugs Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Breast Cancer Drugs Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Breast Cancer Drugs Market
The global breast cancer drugs market size was valued at USD 16.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to register at a CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of the disease along with emerging novel therapies are some of the major factors likely to drive the market. Early detection of breast cancer is a key to effective management of the disease.
Early detection can lead to desired outcomes including increased survival rate, number of treatment options, and improved quality of life. According to an article 2018 Research Fast Facts published by Susan G. Komen, early detection and regular screening with mammography can lower the death rate by 30%.
According to International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2018, breast cancer ranks as the fifth leading cause of deaths in women; accounting for 627,000 deaths every year. Moreover, as per estimates of the American Cancer Society, in U.S., 266,120 new cases were expected to be diagnosed in women by 2018. Furthermore, aging is considered as one of the greatest risk factors. According to Cancer Treatment Centers of America, women above 60 years of age are more likely to be diagnosed and only about 10% to 15% of cases occur in women younger than 45 years of age.
High prevalence of the disease coupled with patent expiry are some of the major factors influencing investment in research and development of new products. The R&D spending from companies like Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Celgene Corporation; Pfizer, Inc.; GlaxoSmithKline plc; Sanofi; and AbbVie, Inc. has increased exponentially, whereas a steep decrease was noted for F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novartis, AstraZeneca, and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Breast Cancer Drugs Market
Type Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
CDK 4/6 Inhibitors
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Breast Cancer Drugs Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
HER2 inhibitors is identified as the most lucrative segment of the breast cancer drugs market. Growing incidence of HER2 positive breast cancer is the major factor attributed to the growth of this segment. According to an article published by F. Hoffman La Roche Ltd in 2013, it was estimated that approximately one in five women diagnosed with breast tumor would have HER2 positive cancer. Moreover, rapidly growing demand from emerging markets such as Asia Pacific and Latin America, is expected to further drive the growth during the forecast period.
CDK 4/6 inhibitor is expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. These drugs are expected to improve the survival rate in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Moreover, commercialization of novel drugs, such as Kisqali by Novartis AG and Verzenio by Eli Lilly and Company is expected to propel growth of the segment in the forthcoming years.
Increasing awareness and presence of established R&D infrastructure are among the key factors contributing to growth of the market in North America. Moreover, presence of key players such as Pfizer, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Celgene Corporation; and AbbVie, Inc. in the region is expected to drive the growth. Rising awareness about the benefits of early detection of cancer has driven the U.S.-based companies to make considerable investments in the development of targeted therapy drugs.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period. Rapid growth in global demand for drugs has encouraged major drug manufacturers to set up facilities for manufacturing and R&D in this region. Initiatives undertaken by various organizations to create awareness, educate people, and raise funds for the disease is anticipated to propel the regional growth. For instance, Wacoal Corp. runs the Pink Ribbon Fitting Campaign and donates funds to Japan Society of Breast Health, J. POSH, and Japan Cancer Society (Smile Fund) on behalf of customers.
Breast Cancer Drugs Market Share Insights
Some of the major market players include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Novartis AG; AbbVie, Inc.; AstraZeneca; Eli Lilly and Company; Celgene Corporation; Biocon; Merck & Co., Inc.; Genzyme Corporation; Janssen Global services LLC; MacroGenics, Inc.; Celldex Therapeutics; Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc.; and BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
New product developments, acquisitions, collaborations, and regional expansions are some of the key strategic initiatives undertaken by major players to maintain stability in the market. For instance, in March 2017, Kisqali received the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved HR+/HER2 as the first-line treatment for metastatic breast cancer in combination with an aromatase inhibitor. Kisqali is the only CDK 4/6 inhibitor approved for treatment of advanced stages of this disease in U.S.
Key Insights Covered: Global Breast Cancer Drugs Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Breast Cancer Drugs industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Breast Cancer Drugs industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Breast Cancer Drugs industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Breast Cancer Drugs industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Breast Cancer Drugs industry.
Research Methodology: Global Breast Cancer Drugs Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Breast Cancer Drugs Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580