Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Beef Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Beef Market Size, Trends Analysis, Industry Outlook Report, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Beef Market
The global beef market size was estimated at USD 300.6 billion in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.1% from 2017 and 2025. Rise in population and consumer disposable income, along with beef emerging as a key source of protein, are major factors driving the market. Beef is one of the most consumed meat forms in the world and is only second to pork in terms of volume consumption. There is a significant supply-demand gap in the market due to limited production of this meat owing to various environmental and political factors.
Beef and veal (meat from calves) have the highest protein content compared to other meat forms and this is expected to increase their demand as a key source of protein. Veal has the highest protein content of 33.9% per 100 gm of cooked meat, which is higher than any other form of meat. Pork, on the other hand, has a protein content of 29.3% while chicken has 28.9% per 100 gm. China is a prominent market, driven by increasing demand for the meat, supported by rising disposable income. China has witnessed double-digit growth in disposable income and it is expected to maintain the same trend over the coming years.Improving living standards of the people in the country has resulted in a shift in meat preferences, with most choosing beef-based products rather than products derived from pork and chicken.
Rising urbanization, growing global population, and the need to feed them are some the key factors expected to contribute to market growth. Rapid and recent spread of diseases in the pork and poultry markets have resulted in consumers turning to beef and associated products. In addition, increasing demand for special cuts of meat, including kosher and halal beef, is anticipated to fuel the market.
Higher prices of beef in comparison to other forms is expected to negatively impact the market. In 2016, beef prices were more than 61.0% higher than other protein sources such as pork and poultry, resulting in decreased demand, primarily in economically affected countries. In addition, imbalance in supply of cattle may result in increase in cattle prices over the coming years.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Beef Market
Cut Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Slaughter Method Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Beef Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
North America was the largest market, accounting for 30.4% of the total revenue in 2017. U.S. was the worlds largest producer in 2017 and is anticipated to maintain its dominant position over the coming years, with soaring demand for processed meats.Loin is the most preferred cut in the region and is served in all food outlets. Grass-fed products are highly preferred in the region due to low marbling score.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), U.S. is the largest consumer of beef in the industry as of 2017. The country is ranked fifth in terms of beef per capita consumption in the world after Hong Kong, Argentina, Uruguay, and Brazil. Growth in Jewish and Islamic population in U.S. is likely to boost demand for kosher and halal grade meats over the forecast period.
In terms of revenue, the Asia Pacific market is expected to register the highest CAGR of 4.0% over the forecasting period, fueled by countries such as China, Pakistan, Australia, and Japan. Significant growth in disposable income levels, along with changing lifestyle, has created a positive impact on the beef industry in China.
Ongoing shortages in the various consumer markets is likely to support rising imports of frozen beef, with Australia remaining the biggest supplier. India is a key participant in the market as it one of the largest exporters of products, exporting about 1,849 kilotons of the product in 2017.
Beef Market Share Insights
The global market is highly competitive owing to presence of a large number of multinational players. Increasing demand at regional and global level is assisting market players to increase their production capacity. Some of the players are also engaged in e-business platforms in order to expand their distribution channel and footprint in the market.
Players such as Tyson Foods, Inc.; Danish Crown; Cargill, Incorporated; Marfrig Global Foods S.A.; NH Foods Ltd.; NH Foods Ltd.; St Helens Meat Packers; Hormel Foods Corporation; JBS USA; National Beef Packing Company, LLC; Vion Food Group; and Australian Agricultural Company Limited are engaged in beef processing. Fresh meat, value-added meat, and processed meat are distributed to retailers, chain restaurants, grocery stores, and wholesalers.
Key Insights Covered: Global Beef Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Beef industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Beef industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Beef industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Beef industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Beef industry.
Research Methodology: Global Beef Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Beef Market Size, Trends Analysis, Industry Outlook Report, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580