Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market Size, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market
The global 3D medical imaging devices market size was estimated at USD 10.8 billion in 2017. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. Rise in global geriatric populat0ion coupled with the increase in cases of road traffic accidents are expected to drive the growth. Moreover, advancements in 3D imaging technology and investments by government and private organizations are other prime factors propelling the market.
According to a the United Nations (UN) report published in 2017, people aged 65 and above accounted for approximately 13.0% of the total global population. This number is growing at the rate of 3.0% annually. The geriatric population is more prone to musculoskeletal diseases and joint problems. Osteoarthritis is the most common problem for old age people of more than 65 years and is accompanied by increased mortality, and decreased quality of life. The global rise in incidence of chronic and life-threatening diseases are the major drivers for the market.
The emergence of automated 3D imaging scanners and on-going R&D development in contrast agents used for 3D imaging are also expected to propel the market growth. For instance, in July 2018, GE Healthcare introduced ready to drink oral solution, Omnipaque (Iohexol) in U.S. The solution acts as a contrast media and aids in visualization in the gastro-intestinal tract.
Moreover, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease and Control (CDC), the participation for organized sports has witnessed a rise in U.S. Approximately 2 million injuries, 0.5 million doctor visits, and 30,000 hospitalizations are recorded among the 30 million adults from U.S. participating in sports each year. This has opened new opportunities for 3D medical imaging devices due to increasing demand for point-of-care imaging coupled with high addressable population.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market
Device Type Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2026)
Application Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2026)
Solution Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2026)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
Based on application, the market is segmented into oncology, cardiology, and orthopedic. The orthopedic segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017, whereas, cardiology segment is anticipated to register highest CAGR in the market for 3D medical imaging devices over the forecast period.
The growth in the orthopedic segment is attributed to the rise in road traffic accidents and high number of geriatric population with musculoskeletal disorders. As per the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF), an estimated 8.9 million fractures occur every year, which are attributable to osteoporosis and the disease affects more than 75 million people in Europe, U.S., and Japan.
Based on solution, the market is segmented into 3D scanning, rendering, and modelling. In 2017, 3D rendering accounted for the largest market share. This growth can be attributed to the efficient ray tracing algorithms of 3D rendering solutions for organ visualization.
The 3D modelling segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. The growth can be accredited to the increasing usage of 3D modeling anatomical models in the surgical procedures. These solutions save time and enable surgeons to perform surgeries efficiently.
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America, followed by Europe, collectively accounted for more than 60% market share in 2017. The growth of the North America region is attributed to the higher purchasing power of the healthcare settings, such as hospitals, long term care centers, and advanced specialty centers. Moreover, well established healthcare infrastructure compared to developing regions coupled with favorable reimbursement scenario is anticipated to bode well for regional growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is estimated to exhibit significant growth by 2026 driven by improving healthcare infrastructure and rising medical tourism. However, the high cost of 3D medical imaging devices and low adoption rate are some of the factors hindering the growth of the regional market.
3D Medical Imaging Devices Market Share Insights
The key market players include Siemens Healthineers; Esaote SpA; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; GE Healthcare Ltd.; Canon Medical Systems; Hitachi Medical Systems; Shimadzu Corporation; DigiRad Corporation; and Del Medical Systems Inc. These players focus on launching new products. For instance, in October 2018, Siemens unveiled its MAGNETOM RT Pro edition for MAGNETOM Sola, a new version of its 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner at its 60th annual meeting in American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). The scanner includes in-built software and hardware and is designed to assist in radiation therapy treatments.
Key Insights Covered: Global 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of 3D Medical Imaging Devices industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of 3D Medical Imaging Devices industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of 3D Medical Imaging Devices industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of 3D Medical Imaging Devices industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of 3D Medical Imaging Devices industry.
Research Methodology: Global 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market Size, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580