Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Gelatin Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Gelatin Market Size, Share, Industry Trends Report, 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Gelatin Market
The global gelatin market size was estimated at USD 2.91 billion in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period. Growing awareness among food & beverage manufacturers regarding the importance of self-stabilization and emulsification properties of gelatin is driving the product demand. Gelatin is gaining prominence in micro encapsulation and pharmaceutical applications due to its control release of active ingredients and drug delivery abilities. Furthermore, rising demand for frozen foods in emerging economies like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Brazil is supporting new product launches, thereby boosting industry growth.
Europe was the largest market in 2018, in terms of revenue, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding nutritional food ingredients in developed economies like Germany, U.K., and France is contributing to the market expansion. Presence of a well-established pharmaceutical manufacturing sector and robust healthcare infrastructure in U.K., Germany, and Belgium is supposed to remain a favorable factor.
Positive outlook towards the healthcare sector in Thailand and Malaysia in light of increment in sales volume of pharmaceuticals is expected to promote the product demand in Asia Pacific region in the coming years. Also, growing awareness about the consumption of animal protein is expected to boost the demand further.
Growing importance of hydrocolloids for effective weight management in U.K. nutrition sector owing to rising concerns over sugar-related diseases is expected to promote the usage of gelatin as thickeners over the next eight years. Flourishing U.K. biotechnology sector owing to advancements in DNA visualization and increasing roles in photography applications will support further expansion.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Gelatin Market
Raw Material Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Function Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Application Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Food & Beverages
Meat & Poultry Products
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Gelatin Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
Based on application, the market is divided into food & beverage nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, photography, and personal care. The food & beverage application is further categorized into confectionery, dairy products, meat & poultry products, desserts, and beverage. The food & beverage segment is projected to lead the gelatin market over the forecast period.
The product is widely utilized as gelling, stabilizing, foaming, and emulsifying agent in meat and dairy products, ice creams, jellies, cakes and pastries, aerated confectionaries, encapsulated foods, dietetic foods, and drinks. The personal care segment is estimated to experience a setback due to the existing hydrocolloid substitutes like xanthan gum and CMC in the cosmetics sector. Nutraceuticals was the second-largest application segment and is projected to expand further at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2019 to 2025.
Europe led the global market in 2018 and is expected to grow further at a CAGR of 7.8% during the projected period. Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth from 2019 to 2025. Growing emphasis on promoting healthcare in Thailand and Malaysia will support sales volume of pharmaceutical drugs and thus boosting the product demand. Growing number of fish farming activities in India and China is expected to facilitate many gelatin manufacturers in Asia Pacific to use fish as a raw material for the manufacturing of gelatin.
Ban on cattle-derived food products in India is expected to boost the usage of fish-based gelatins in sausages, ice creams, etc. over the forecast period. Rising demand for convenience foods in U.S. will drive the regional market in North America. Canada and Mexico are expected to remain the key regions in food & beverage, personal care, and pharma sectors in the regional market over the coming years.
Gelatin Market Share Insights
Some of the key companies include Rousselot; Capsugel, Inc.; Catalent Pharma Solutions; Gelita AG; PB Gelatin; and Sterling. Approval by regulatory bodies like the U.S. FDA and Scientific Steering Committee (SSC) of Europe for the use of gelatin is positively impacting the market growth. The U.S. has conferred GRAS status on gelatin as it does not cause any deteriorating harm to human health. The European Union Regulation 575/2011 states that the Catalogue of feed materials lists gelatin as permitted feed material. M&A and product development are the key strategies adopted by market participants. For example, in January 2016, Capsugel acquired Powdersize and Xcelience, which helped improve its supply and manufacturing capabilities for a variety of solid dosage formulations.
Key Insights Covered: Global Gelatin Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Gelatin industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Gelatin industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Gelatin industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Gelatin industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Gelatin industry.
Research Methodology: Global Gelatin Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Gelatin Market Size, Share, Industry Trends Report, 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580
This post was originally published on Analytics News