Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Packaged Water Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global Packaged Water Market Size & Research, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Packaged Water Market
The global packaged water market size was valued at USD 255.7 billion in 2016, and is anticipated to reach USD 470.0 billion by 2025, increasing health awareness and disposable income are the major factor that are fueling market growth.
Factors such as poor quality of tap water, risk of water borne diseases, and ease of availability of packaged water has increased the demand for this product. The increasing health awareness is driving people to add nutrition in their diet. Companies have positioned and advertised packaged water as pure and healthy option; thereby, fueling market growth.
In addition, the launch of new products such as flavored water and functional water has increased the urge of customers to prefer such drinks than carbonated drinks. Flavored and functional water contain certain amount of nutrients that help people intake more fluids. Consumption of bottled water has increased over the last decade as US sales of carbonated soft drinks, particularly colas, have steadily declined. The decline is mainly driven by consumer concerns about soda sugar content and increased awareness of obesity and diabetes rates, as well as perceived health risks associated with some artificial sweeteners.
Companies manufacturing this product are developing packaging made from recycled or biodegradable materials in an effort to promote sustainability and generate positive publicity. Many beverages are packaged in PET plastic bottles, but bottled water has received more scrutiny than soft drinks, most likely because tap water is often an available, more environmentally friendly option.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Packaged Water Market
Product Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Packaged Water Market
Are you working or have business association with any of the below-listed market leaders? If Yes, Request any ONE of your Competitor Data for free here. *T&C Apply*
On the basis of product, the industry is segmented into; still, carbonated, flavored, and functional. Still water held the largest position with a share of about 60.0% in 2016 and is anticipated to maintain its position over the forecast period. Flavored water is expected to gain momentum over the forecast period owing to the increasing health awareness and the need for healthy diet intake
The increasing demand for still water is due to the factors such as growth in tourism, increasing health awareness, preference of filtered water, rise in disposable income, change in lifestyle, and prevent risk of water borne diseases. According to the statistics by International Bottled Water Association, the volume of packaged water grew to 12.8 billion gallons in 2016 from 11.8 billion gallon in 2015.
The rising health awareness and changing lifestyle is propelling consumers to opt for non-carbonated drinks such as flavored water owing to their additional ingredients and nutritional benefits. In additional, these drinks are preferred than carbonated drinks; therefore, the demand for flavored water is anticipated to grow lucratively over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2016 and is estimated to retain its market share over the forecast period. This region is mainly driven by drinking water concerns, high water borne diseases, changing lifestyle, and therefore the demand for clean water is increasing. In addition, the increasing disposable income in developing countries and tourism is propelling the market growth. However, the lack of awareness of packaged water and environmental pollution is likely to slow market growth.
Latin America is the fastest growing region over the forecast period owing to the presence of large population and rising disposable income, the demand for packaged product is likely to grow over the forecast period. Modernizing retail channels, emerging economies, and rising middle-class incomes is creating opportunities for the growth of the market in the region. Low level of penetration with significant growth opportunities in these regions has led to a number of players to enter the market
Packaged Water Market Share Insights
The major players operating in this market include, Nestle Waters, Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo Inc., Suntory Holdings, and Danone Inc. In order to maintain the market, share of the company, various strategies are adopted to keep the competition level high and generate maximum revenues. For instance, in November 2016, PepsiCo, Inc. entered into an agreement to acquire KeVita, a North American creator of kombucha beverages and fermented probiotic. This acquisition will expand PepsiCo’s wellness and health offerings in the premium chilled beverage space.
Similarly, in May 2017, Nestle Waters and Danone announced strategic alliance known as NaturALL Bottle Alliance to develop and launch commercial scale of PET bottles.
Key Insights Covered: Global Packaged Water Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Packaged Water industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Packaged Water industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Packaged Water industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Packaged Water industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Packaged Water industry.
Research Methodology: Global Packaged Water Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global Packaged Water Market Size & Research, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2025
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580
This post was originally published on Analytics News