According to the latest report published by Persistence Market Research, the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market is anticipated to grow at a steady pace over the forecast period 2018 – 2028. The report sheds light on the various trends and restraining factors that are expected to shape the growth of the Non-Nutritive Sugar in the upcoming years. The report ponders over the various parameters that are expected to impact revenue generation, sales, and demand for the Non-Nutritive Sugar in the various regional markets.
According to the study, the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market is likely to attain a market value of ~US$ XX by 2019 and grow at a CAGR of ~XX% during the assessment period. The market study introspects the competition landscape of the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market and highlights the key developments and technological innovations witnessed in the current Non-Nutritive Sugar Market landscape.
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click To get SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23176?source=atm
Key findings of the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market report:
- Assessment of the impact of micro and macro-economic factors on the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
- Pricing, sales, and marketing strategies adopted by prominent market players
- Evaluation of the top factors expected to influence the market growth during the forecast period 2018 – 2028
- Influence of technology on the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
- Analysis of the market entry barriers for upcoming market players
The presented report on the global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market offers a thorough understanding of the overall prospects of the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market during the forecast period 2018 – 2028. The report provides a thorough analysis of the various factors that could potentially impact the overall dynamics of the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market in the upcoming decade.
Get Access To TOC Covering 200+ Topics at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/23176?source=atm
key players in the Non-Nutritive Sugar market are offering ingredients which imitate the properties of conventional sugar or they are offering custom solution according to the requirement of the clients which is anticipated to drive the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar market over the forecast period.
In addition, there is an increasing pressure from key regulatory bodies dealing in food and beverage products across various countries to lower down the amount of sugar in food product in the wake of increasing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases, as for instance according to World Health Organization (WHO), in the year 2016, around 1.9 billion people (18 years and above) were overweight while out of these more than 648 million were obese, thus supplementing the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar.
Reasons for Covering this Title
Awareness toward health is becoming universal, more and more people are engaging in some sort of physical exercises or changing or want to change their eating habits as they are influenced by countless health awareness campaigns spreading across on all form of media whether print or electronic by various reputed health organizations. Furthermore, there is an increasing number of individuals joining health clubs in order to lose weight or stay healthy as shown in the below graph for the United States.
All these factors have changed the buying behavior of consumers and how they perceive the nutritional content of a product. Today more and more consumers are reading labels on the products and are choosing products with low fat and low sugar content which we also found in our survey.
Global Non-Nutritive Sugar: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
- Organic Non-Nutritive Sugar
- Conventional Non-Nutritive Sugar
On the basis of product type, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
- Dietary Supplements
- Dairy Products
- Ice Cream and Desserts
- Flavored Milk
Global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market are Tate & Lyle, TC Heartland LLC, DuPont Nutrition & Health, Cargill, Incorporated, BENEO GmbH, Roquette Freres SA, Ingredion Inc., Hermes Sweeteners Ltd., Evolva Holding S.A., GLG Life Tech. Corp., Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Matsutani Chemical industry Co, Ltd., Nova Green Inc., Xlear, Inc. , Futaste Co., Ltd. among other Non-Nutritive Sugar players.
Key Product Launches and Development in the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
- In March 2017, Nestle launched lower sugar version of Rowntree’s products and confectionery in U.K. Rowntree is a subsidiary of Nestle that manufactures Fruit Pastilles and Fruit Gums
- In January 2017, the Ingredion Incorporated entered into an agreement with SweeGen, Inc., a manufacturer of stevia sweeteners, a Non-Nutritive Sugar. The objective was to become the international distributor of natural sweeteners.
- In March 2017, Tate & Lyle PLC entered into a global distribution partnership with Sweet Green Fields, which is a U.S. based manufacturer and supplier of stevia based sweeteners, a Non-Nutritive Sugar as a joint venture to cater to increasing global consumer demands and to increase production.
- In June 2016, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company partnered with GLG Life Tech Corporation, a manufacturer of zero-calorie natural sweeteners, stevia extract and monk fruit extract, a Non-Nutritive Sugar to expand its grinding capacity for sweeteners and starches at its mill facilities in Turkey and Bulgaria
Market Drivers and Restraints Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
Increasing investments by companies coupled with geographical expansion by these players have led to high competitiveness in the overall Non-Nutritive Sugar products attributed to surging demand across the globe is anticipated to drive the Non-Nutritive Sugar market growth over the forecast period. Also, increased brand awareness for products dealing with specific issues such as obesity curtailment, nutritive advantages, and health benefits are expected to drive demand for Non-Nutritive Sugar in the near future.
However, a major factor hampering the growth of the Non-Nutritive Sugar market are concerns for stringent regulatory norms regarding the use of artificial sweeteners as a food ingredient. This is due to side effects such as allergic reactions, improper functioning of digestive system and other health-related issues. Although, cultivation and consumption of natural sweeteners such as stevia are increasing at a rapid pace; various end-use industries such as confectionery, bakery, and others are witnessing the slower adoption of non-nutritive sugars as a food ingredient which is also expected to restrain the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar market.
Brief Approach to Research on Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report –
Some of the key data points covered in our report on include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major participants in market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
Key Questions Related to the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market Addressed in the Report
- What are the growth prospects of the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market over the forecast period?
- How are the market players operating in the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market adapting to the evolving regulatory framework?
- What are the leading market players operating in the current Non-Nutritive Sugar Market landscape?
- Which region is expected to dominate the global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market in terms of share, size, and value?
- What are the strategies adopted by upcoming market players to solidify their market presence?
Attractive offers for first time buyers! Offer stands valid till midnight! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/23176?source=atm
Why Choose Persistence Market Research?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets
- Customized reports available at affordable prices
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- [email protected]