An exclusive market study published by Fact.MR on the Lubricant Antioxidants Market offers insights related to how the market is projected to grow over the forecast period 2018 – 2028. The objective of the report is to enable our readers to understand the various aspects of the Lubricant Antioxidants Market and assist them to formulate impactful business strategies. Furthermore, the different factors that are expected to influence the current and future dynamics of the Lubricant Antioxidants Market are discussed in the presented study.
According to the report, the Lubricant Antioxidants market is set to reach a market value of ~US$ XX by the end and register a CAGR growth of ~XX% during the assessment period. The report offers an in-depth understanding of the Lubricant Antioxidants supply chain, value, and volume chain across the various regional markets.
Request 100 Page Sample Report Now at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3466?source=atm
Important Insights Enclosed in the Report:
- Technological developments within the Lubricant Antioxidants Market sphere
- Growth prospects for new market players across different regions
- Company profiles of leading players in the Lubricant Antioxidants Market
- Up-to-date insights related to the key success factors impacting the growth of the Lubricant Antioxidants Market
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and strategic alliances
The latest business intelligence report on the Lubricant Antioxidants Market published by Fact.MR introspects the various parameters that are likely to influence the growth trajectory of the Lubricant Antioxidants Market during the forecast period 2018 – 2028. The report includes a detailed qualitative and quantitative assessment of the Lubricant Antioxidants Market and touches upon the business strategies of the prominent players operating in the Lubricant Antioxidants Market.
The published report provides a deep understanding of the Lubricant Antioxidants Market by segregating the market into different segments such as region, application, and end-use industry.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3466?source=atm
- In June 2018, BASF SE – a German chemical company – announced that it has entered a distribution agreement with Chemroy Canada, Inc. – a Canadian distributor of specialty chemicals and raw materials – to handle its portfolio of lubricant additives, including lubricant antioxidants and surfactants in Canada. BASF aims to capitalize on Chemroy’s industry expertise and flexibility to meet customers’ changing needs and expand its distributors’ network in Canada.
- In December 2018, Songwon Industrial Group – a South Korean chemical company – announced that it has introduced its new lubricant antioxidant – SONGNOX® 5057, to expand and add economic value to its existing portfolio of phenolic, aminic, thioester, and phosphite antioxidants, and stabilizers. SONGNOX 5057 is a liquid butylated octylated aminic antioxidant, which can be used to address diverse customer needs in polyurethane applications. The company also declared that the new lubricant antioxidant is developed at its facility in Ulsan, South Korea, and this enables SONGNOX to support customers worldwide, including in Asia, which is a high growth market for lubricant antioxidants.
- In April 2019, Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft – a German specialty chemical company and a leading player in the lubricant antioxidants market – announced that it has introduced a new, organic lubricant additive – Additin RC 3502 – for high-performance automotive engine oils. The company proclaims that the new lubricant additive can deliver anti-wear protection and sustained performance combined with reduced friction in passenger cars.
Leading players in the lubricant antioxidants market include BASF SE, Lubrizol, Chevron Oronite Company (Chevron), Afton Chemical, Infineum (ExxonMobil), Songwon Industrial Group, ENI, Evonik, LANXESS, Jinzhou Kangtai Lubricant Additives, Wuxi South Petroleum Additive, SI Group (acquired by SK Capital), ADEKA Corporation, and OXIRIS Chemicals S. A.
Note: To gain more information on the competitive landscape in the lubricant antioxidants market, get the summary of this report.
Lubricant Antioxidants Market – Additional Insight
Automotive Industry Drives Demand for Primary Lubricant Antioxidants
Growing emphasis on the importance of antioxidants in lubricants, especially in automotive lubricants, has been contributing to the steadily increasing applications of both primary and secondary variants. However, primary antioxidants for lubricants, which are also known as radical scavengers, continue to remain sought-after, especially in the automotive industry.
Increasing use of primary antioxidants, such as aminic and phenolic antioxidants, in lubricants is mainly attributed to their improved performance characteristics, such as greater oxidation control and higher additive treat rates than secondary antioxidants. Primary antioxidants also play an important role in modern automotive lubricants as tightening fuel efficiency regulations and high standards have created a need for improving the performance of lubricants against oxidation.
Thereby, as primary lubricant antioxidants offer multifold greater performance and oxidation control than secondary antioxidants, an upsurge in demand for aminic and phenolic antioxidants is likely to persist in the coming future.
Scope of the Report
A robust research methodology used during the course of the Fact.MR report to analyze growth of the global lubricant antioxidants market to provide readers with exclusive and actionable market insights. This study is backed by a two-step research process which is inclusive of various primary and secondary resources.
The information featured in the lubricant antioxidants market report is acquired through in-depth secondary and primary market research on the lubricant antioxidants market. The primary research methodology involves interactions with industry leaders and experts of lubricant antioxidants industry.
Secondary research provides valuable data about the lubricant antioxidants market which is acquired through diverse resources such as trade journals, press releases, company annual reports, paid resources, and other publications relevant to lubricant antioxidants. Qualitative conclusions about the growth of the lubricant antioxidants market can be reached after studying industry-validated information about the lubricant antioxidants market.
Request Methodology of this Report.
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.