Global keyword market – A brief by TMRR
In its new business intelligence study, analysts at TMRR find that the global keyword market has been growing with a CAGR of xx% over the historic period of 2014-2018, reaching a value of ~US$ xx Bn/Mn in 2018. Further, the report suggests that rising demand from consumers, enhanced buying capacity, and increasing investments are set to drive the keyword market at a CAGR of xx% over the forecast timeframe 2019-2029.
Discounts available for early birds!! Purchase reports now!!!
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=2858&source=atm
Drivers and Restraints
A large number of companies today are concentrating on many different groundbreaking technologies so as to be able to reach out to the customers easily. This happens to be one of the main reasons boosting the global market for artificial intelligence. Such technologies consist of effective marketing practices like social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies (SMAC) that help the companies to have strong control in the digital business. The need for this market is also arising due to the extended usage of artificial intelligence in various sectors such as E-Commerce, BFSI, retail, health informatics, to name a few. The rise in IT expenditure by companies throughout the globe in the hope of developing enhanced and efficient products will also drive the global artificial intelligence market.
The global market for artificial intelligence is currently facing challenges due to lack of investments. Many of the companies that offer artificial intelligence services have issues in accumulating funds in the initial levels for development and research. This dearth of investment is adversely impacting the task of creating new prototypes along with other technologies. Also, there is a lack of trained professionals in the market to solve advanced technical problems. This lack of professionals also happens to be an important reason in the growth of the global market for artificial intelligence as a whole.
Global Artificial Intelligence Market: Regional Outlook
In the year 2015, North America contributed the most in terms of revenues and it accounted for around 38% of the entire market. The presence of a large number of technology companies is behind the growth of the market for artificial intelligence in North America. Plus, the large investments by the government have proven to be of great help in the technological growth of artificial intelligence in the region. The increased scope of usage of this technology in so many sectors, including retail, BFSI, consumer electronics, media and advertising, and automotive, equally help this market in the North America. Because of these reasons, this region is slated to keep its leadership with it throughout 2024. The Middle East and Africa is expected to register a noticeable CAGR of 38.2% throughout the assessment period, that is the highest in any area. Technological advancements, like the robotic automation, and the rise in the adoption of smart cities, gives impetus to the acceptance of artificial intelligence in the region. The current infrastructure plans like the creation of new airports is making the market in the Middle East and Africa to be full of opportunities.
Global Artificial Intelligence Market: Competitive Landscape
Many of the players are finding it difficult to gather funds for their research which is in early stage. Market players need funds for developing prototypes of their underlying technology and the lack of it is restricting their research. Some of the prominent players within the market include: Nuance Communications, Next IT Corporation, MicroStrategy Inc., eGain Corporation, QlikTech International AB, Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., Brighterion Inc., IBM Corporation, and IntelliResponse Systems Inc.
The keyword market study assesses every stakeholder by SWOT analysis, market share, company profile, and revenue.
The keyword market study highlights the key regions offering worthwhile opportunities to market players, alongwith important countries.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=2858&source=atm
Questions answered in the keyword market research:
- How does the global keyword market on the basis of region over the historic and forecast period?
- What innovative strategies are the keyword players executing to outperform their competitors?
- Which regions are showcasing the slowest growth in the keyword market?
- What value did the keyword market reach in 2018?
- By product type, which segment currently leads the global keyword market?
Key findings of the keyword market report:
- Analysis of each keyword market player as per its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Analytical research of each keyword manufacturer, such as market share, regional footprint, and product innovations.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Fluctuating preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Individual company profile of prominent stakeholders.
Customize This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=CR&rep_id=2858&source=atm
Why choose TMRR?
- Consistent interaction with relevant local distributors, and service providers for precise industry-related data.
- Approach research scientists for innovative manufacturing processes.
- Our data base captures 1.2 Mn+ data points every year.
- AI-enabled business solutions to provide clients an edge over.
- Available 24/7.
This post was originally published on Analytics News